Thursday, May 9, 2013

Doodle Dancing!

Preschool is starting to wrap up for the end of the school year. Belle’s last day is late June but their extracurricular activities are finishing up right now. Tuesday night was Belle’s Doodle Dance performance. So cute!


 
While it was hard to get some good video’s because I was sitting super close to Belle and The Hubs got stuck behind the teacher it was adorable. I was so proud that she did all three dances minus getting distracted here and there, and a few of the kids were rough housing instead of doing the dances.  

 
I can’t wait for her actual dance recital at the end of this month. It is going to be adorable and next week is Belle’s Tae Kwon Do performance at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!